Greenhill Estate is positioned in an ultra-convenient address embracing the great outdoors and lifestyle excellence.
Land sizes range from 518m2 up to 638m2 with tempting dimensions to create and build brand new residences tailored to meet your own desires and demands.
Underground services to each lot includes electricity, natural gas, town water, sewer and NBN Broadband. The estate is principally level with good street lighting and mountable rolled curb and guttering.
Greenhill Estate is located in the centre of Sydney and Newcastle approx. 75km north of Hornsby and approx. 75km south of Newcastle. It’s an easy 9km approx. to the M1 Pacific Motorway.
The region has all the natural elements of wildlife and wilderness with beautiful coastlines, golden beaches, natural lakes, bays, inlets and pristine hinterland.
Well-placed shopping facilities including Stockland’s, Westfield’s, country village malls and fascinating boutique shops all with their own unique qualities, energy and style.
– 28 supreme home sites (25 sites sold)
– R2 Low Density Residential zoning
– Amazing street frontage and substantial depth
– Some home sites are further enhanced by cul-de-sac exclusivity
– Easy access to public transport, buses & trains.
– 1.5km approx. to Coles, Woolworths, speciality stores, café and restaurants
– 1.5km approx. to Wadalba Community School, sporting ovals & natural walking trails
– 3km approx. to Kooindah Waters Golf Resort, Endota Spa and Karinya’s Restaurant
– 3.5km approx. drive east to the lake foreshore reserve
– 5km approx. to Mackillop Catholic College
– 5km approx. to Wyong and Warnervale Railway Stations
– 5km approx. to Wyong Hospital, Dentist and Kanwal Medical Complex
– 6km approx. to Lakes Grammar School
– 9km approx. to Westfields Tuggerah and the M1 Pacific Motorway
Wayne Ballard – 0417 440 088
Suite 6, Zenith Building
6 Reliance Drive
Tuggerah NSW 2259
Paul Pace – 0416 128 177
Suite 1, Level 1
15 Cross Street,
Double Bay NSW 1360
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.