Green Valley is a verdant and immensely beautiful rural hideaway set upon 40 undulating acres. Enjoying a whisper-quiet setting on one of Martinsville’s most coveted streets, this remarkable retreat offers quaint, character-filled accommodation for family, friends or paying guests. A winding drive leads across the creek, through the grazing acres, up to the residences, taking full advantage of their elevated position where they capture stunning vistas over the farm. The main cottage is warm and homely with sun-drenched living spaces and generous alfresco areas. The second guest accommodation is perfectly set up as a B&B and has the charm of an old wool shed and will delight guests and extended family that visit to get away from it all. Green Valley is a captivating rural estate, a working farm and a place to entertain and spoil family and friends. Martinsville remains one of the best-kept acreage secrets, yet is located only an approx. 70-minute drive from Wahroonga, approx. 35 minutes from Newcastle city, and only moments to premiere education providers such as Avondale School and College.
– 40 verdant, undulating acres
– Two dwellings with options for extended family or paying guests
– Sun-drenched living spaces and generous alfresco areas
– Blarney Creek winds through the property
– Combination of grazing acres and natural bush surrounds
– Rental appraisal available on request