This charming home situated in the lakeside village of Gwandalan would be ideal for a first home buyer, couple downsizing, or investor. The options are limitless.
As the title suggests, this home offers location, lifestyle and convenience. It’s set on a corner block and approx 800 metres to the waterfront reserve, boat ramp, jetty, local village shops and the popular Gwandalan Bowling club on beautiful Lake Macquarie.
The home features 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, updated modern kitchen with dishwasher, good sized open plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning opening onto to a superb covered deck, perfect for entertaining. The main bathroom with separate WC is perfectly positioned for the bedrooms, and additionally one of the bedrooms has direct access to an extra shower/toilet located in the laundry. Timber floors are featured throughout.
To complete this great package, an attached single lock-up garage with internal access and a separate Colorbond double lock-up garage offer fantastic accommodation for cars, boats and caravans.
Within a short drive, you will go from enjoying the shores of Lake Macquarie to national parks and some of the most stunning beaches on the Central Coast.
– Approx. 800m to village shops, bowling club, and boat ramp
– Approx. 462 sqm block
– Split-system air conditioning
– Within approx. 15 mins of Catherine Hill Bay and pristine beaches
– Within approx. 18 minutes of M1, Doyalson RSL and shopping centres
– Approx. 40 minutes to Newcastle
– Approx. 1 hour to Hornsby/Wahroonga
– Rental appraisal available upon request