Delightfully situated in a sought-after area in Gwandalan, the Winbin Crescent cul-de-sac (Diamond Drill Point) provides a superb position for peace, tranquillity and views of Lake Macquarie. This single-level home provides 3/4 bedrooms, all of generous size and with built-ins. The main bathroom has a modular unit shower with pulsating jets, perfect for those tired muscles. The galley-style kitchen opens onto the superb wrap-around living area that provides air conditioned comfort and for the winter a combustion fire for those cosy nights. This living area provides ample spots to enjoy the view and the north-easterly breezes on a summer day. It also opens on to the raised deck, perfect for that morning coffee or evening drink while watching shimmering Lake Macquarie. There is a carport and plenty of off-street parking. The laundry provides 2nd shower and WC. The property is very private from the street with the fencing providing a great courtyard to the front.
– 3/4 generous-size bedrooms
– Wrap-around living area with views
– Boat ramp approx. 175 m from property
– Within approx. 15 minutes of Catherine Hill Bay and pristine beaches
– Approx. 40 minutes to Newcastle
– Approx. 1 hour to Hornsby/Wahroonga
– Rental appraisal available upon request