Occupying one of the most exclusive waterfront positions on Lake Macquarie, this executive-style residence is a demonstration of contemporary living with genuine lifestyle appeal. Set on a little over a half an acre, this thoughtfully designed home has been positioned on the banks of the lake to enjoy the vast water views and to create the binding connection between the home and the natural beauty of the lake. The split-level design gives a variety of living options and views on all levels and is ideal for those who intend to have family and friends share the joy, with the lower level being self-contained. For those with plenty of toys, the 6 garaging spaces and double carport will excite you to no end. Keeping one eye to the future, the subdivision potential can be kept up your sleeve for posterity. Already well established as a popular holiday rental generating substantial returns, this stunning home represents a myriad of flexible options as either easy-care weekender or spectacular home base.
Summerland Point is a holiday destination… even for those who are lucky enough to live there permanently. The effortless flow inside to out with its magnetic backdrop of the majestic lake views ensures you will relax and unwind. This is an offering of pure lifestyle – a lifestyle where you are spoilt by a home that is indulgent yet conventional in a location that only Mother Nature can provide.
– Set on approx. half an acre of absolute waterfront in one the Lake Macquarie’s premier waterfront streets, with good potential for subdivision (STCA)
– Sun-soaked living spaces coupled with an open-plan design help to create a rare connection with the outside environment. The seamless flow from inside out is enhanced by large framed openings that lead through to covered alfresco areas
– The gourmet kitchen with European appliances is central to the home and flaunts stunning water panoramas. The home also boasts ducted air conditioning, combustion fire, butler’s lift and many more modern conveniences
– The 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms coupled with the multiple living areas make this home the ideal entertainer and family retreat
– A shared jetty means you can tie the boat up and come and go as you please
– Walking distance to Summerland Point village, approx. 35 minutes to Newcastle, 1 hour to Wahroonga and 10 minutes to pristine beaches. Moments to schools, shopping centres and more
– Rental appraisal available on request