Some homes just have it… a uniqueness, a sense of joy, an understanding that this is a place you can raise a family, entertain your friends or retire to. Set proudly in a quiet street, this home is designed to deliver a living experience of your making. The open-plan design incorporates the kitchen as the central hub, which in turn spills effortlessly out through to the generous alfresco area equipped with built-in spa and barroom. The manicured gardens are low maintenance and offer enough space for the kids to run.
This is a home you can move straight into and enjoy from the outset. The living spaces are light and warm. The bedrooms are large and the bathrooms are beautiful. The tandem garage has enough space for the cars and the tools. There is also extra dedicated parking for the caravan or boat.
Brimming with features inside and out and within close proximity to Tuggerah Lakes and the beautiful beaches of Norah Head, this is one that needs to be on your list… You won’t be disappointed.
– Huge alfresco area with a dedicated barroom and built-in BBQ
– Expansive gourmet kitchen with island bench effortlessly connects indoor and outdoor living spaces
– Manicured low-maintenance garden with private rear yard
– Plenty of off-street parking and dedicated boat or caravan parking
– Central location, within an easy walk to local shops and leagues club and only moments to M1 Motorway, lake, beaches, schools and more
– Rental appraisal available on request