This stunning 3-bedroom home is situated in the popular lakeside suburb of Summerland Point, only approx. 350 metres to the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie. The property provides a generous size living area with split air conditioner. Two of the three bedrooms have built ins, with the master bedroom also having its own private access to main 3-way bathroom. Ceiling fans and vertical blinds throughout keep the home comfortable. The kitchen has a breakfast bench and adjacent dining area, which leads out to the rear yard. The single car garage is well proportioned, with internal access to home. Outside, there is a generous undercover area with water tank and garden shed. To complete the package, the home has low-maintenance lawns and gardens. Whether you are looking to move in, holiday or invest, this home provides a relaxed lifestyle close to the lake for your water sport needs, and close to the shopping village that offers restaurants, bakery, and the Foodworks supermarket with a superb deli. This is one not to miss out on! Inspect now!
– Approx 512sqm block
– Approx 350 metres to Lake Macquarie
– Within approx. 15 minutes of Munmorah State Conservation Area, Catherine Hill Bay, and the stunning Frazer Beach
– Within approx. 18 minutes of M1 Motorway, Doyalson RSL, and other shopping centres
– Approx. 45 minutes to Newcastle
– Approx. 1 hour to Hornsby/Wahroonga
– Rental appraisal available on request