This enticing 5-bedroom gem will surprise you with its space and versatile floor plan. Ideal for the entertainer at heart, the home holds comfort and charm for the extended family to live easily and spaciously under the one roof. Spoil your family and friends with the multiple dining options from formal to alfresco, or make use of the outback studio, which is perfect to use as a sleepout, teenagers’ retreat or games room. Create delicious masterpieces in the modern kitchen or enjoy an afternoon beverage whilst relaxing in the hydrotherapy spa. Out front boasts an enormous 6-space car port with off-street room to park a caravan or boat. Approx. 5 min walk to Wyee train station. Approx. 90 mins drive to Sydney and 60 min to Newcastle.
– Unique ‘tautliner’ sail-covered alfresco entertainment area with hydrotherapy spa
– 6-space car port and off-street parking for boat or caravan; also wheelchair friendly
– 1012m2 block with multiple living areas; 7kW split-system air conditioner plus slow combustion fireplace
– Backyard studio, sleepout or teenagers’ games room retreat
– Walking distance to Wyee train station, local school and shops
– Rental appraisal available on request