Primely positioned on the edge of town and only walking distance to the village shops, train station, primary school and more, this incredibly desirable 2.5-acre holding delivers more than meets the eye. The primary dwelling offers a wonderfully practical 4-bedroom home with multiple living options, huge kitchen and views across the land from every window. The modest secondary dwelling has its own access and would be perfect as in-law accommodation or to rent out for a bit of extra income.
The machinery shed with 3-phase power and mezzanine is large enough to fit a couple of semitrailers in and still have space, making it ideal for anyone running trucks, earth moving machinery, car enthusiasts, or those that just want a bucket load of space. Just in case that’s not enough, for any overflow there is a big machinery carport as well as a 2-car shed. The layout of the property is unique in as much as it offers dual street frontage with 3 access points. The fully fenced, low-maintenance, level grounds include a horse paddock with shelter and a beautiful pool area with cabana and tanning deck.
This is your opportunity to consolidate, live the good life and make a savvy investment for the future.
– Set on 2.5 acres with town water, close to new residential development and walking distance to Wyee Train Station
– Dual street frontage with 3 access points. Massive 12 x 24.5 metre shed with 3-phase power and mezzanine
– 40 industrial German solar panels with 10kW battery. Modern conveniences and inclusions throughout
– Separate 2-bedroom accommodation with dedicated vehicle access
– Huge growth potential with services such as sewer and gas running past the property and residential developments currently in progress nearby
– Rental appraisal available on request